Tell us your Siyum story in under 2 minutes on video.
Take a picture and submit it along with your Siyum testimonial below.
Each submission counts as an entry in the iPad HD giveaway.
Upload the video or picture to your Facebook page
- Click on “add photo/video” right under the status bar on your homepage
- Click on “upload photo / video” to choose one already on your computer or “use webcam” to make a video from your webcam
- When the video/picture uploads, make it “public,” copy the link to it and include it on your entry form below
Sample Testimonial: Hi, my name is Steve Weiss. My partner (Yitzchak) and I have just completed the book “Praying with Fire” and we chose that book to help us have greater understanding of the prayer services. We have been learning together for a total of 3 years and we spent about 9 months learning this book together.
Hi, my name is Steve Weiss.
My partner (Yitzchak) and I have just completed the book “Praying with Fire” and we chose that book to help us have greater understanding of the prayer services.
We have been learning together for a total of 3 years and we spent about 9 months learning this book together.
Additional Rules and Information
- Three raffle entries per person are allowed so long as they meet the above and below criteria.
- More than one entry per household is allowed as long as each entrant is finishing their own text.
- Any Jewish text qualifies for raffle entry. If you don’t have a partner you can sign up for a free one at www.mysiyum.com. Please note: every effort will be made to pair participants with a suitable study partner though we cannot guarantee that one will be found. If you do not have a study partner, completing one of the books from the recommended book list qualifies you for a raffle entry.
- To be included in the raffle, you must make a good-faith effort to finish the text by August 1st 2012.
- Videos MUST show 1) your text and 2) why you are doing this. So that our entire audience can enjoy the videos, please dress modestly. 🙂
- Select videos will be posted on MySiyum.com to help promote its site launch. MySiyum.com is designed to promote Siyum (or text completion)-focused Jewish learning in conjunction with the upcoming SiyumHaShas, the largest celebration of Jewish learning and Jewish unity in over 2,000 years. Find out more at MySiyum.com. Tickets for the SiyumHashas will be available on MySiyum.com starting on February 15th. All videos become property of Partners in Torah.