Wednesday Aug 1, 2012 – MetLife Stadium
Please be advised that:
- This online portal for tickets to the Siyum HaShas is offered as a benefit for participants in the MySiyum.com project and those participating in the educational programs of our various partner organizations. It is not intended to replace the more normative channels of Agudath Israel’s Siyum HaShas ticket registration and purchase process.
- In 2005, the 45,000 tickets available for the 11th Siyum HaShas were sold out within six weeks of being offered for public sale. It is highly recommended, that those seeking reservations for the 12th Siyum HaShas do so quickly in order to ensure their seating needs for the Siyum HaShas will be met.
- Reservations are made by section, not by individual seats in that section.
- As indicated in the seating schematic (click on the ‘View the Seating Schematic’ link below), the seating will be separate for men and for women. (Click here to find out why.)
- All reservations will come with a $8.00 shipping charge and a $2.50 on-line processing fee. These charges are per order, not per ticket. The shipping charge is the standard fee charged by Agudath Israel of America.
- Agudath Israel of America will process all ticket orders on a first-come, first-served basis beginning on February 15th and until the seating is sold out.
- Actual tickets will begin to be mailed in mid-June by Agudath Israel of America to the address on the credit card . If tickets need to be delivered to a different address, you must print your confirmation email, write the name and address it should be sent to, and fax that information to 973-778-0527. Tickets will not be sent to Post Office boxes nor to unverifiable addresses.
- Individuals are limited in this online ticket portal to purchasing a maximum of 6 seats. If you are representing an organization or group, please contact us directly by calling 800.788.3942 ext. 117 or email email@example.com regarding larger orders.
- An email will be sent automatically to the email address given below confirming your ticket reservation. Please retain this email for your records.